304 S. Hughes St.
Apex, NC 27502
Downtown Apex Gem! 3 bed/2 full bath PLUS study. Bungalow originally built in 1957 and completely rebuilt with all new addition in 2020 by award winning design/build team known for their Historic Apex renovations. Gutted to studs and dirt- new EVERYTHING. Open floor plan with tons of storage. Quiet study with wood accent wall, primary suite with huge walk-in closet, freestanding tub and walk-in shower. Dedicated laundry with sink and cabinets, screen porch with casement windows to sleek kitchen with island cooktop and walk-in pantry. Hardwoods throughout with upgraded tile in bathrooms- NO CARPET! Deep front porch for the Historic Downtown Apex lifestyle. Private fenced backyard. Side covered entry with drop zone. Modern/industrial black and white palette, with a splash of bling for fun! 1 block to Tap Station, 3 blocks to Salem St dining and shopping. No HOA!
- Builder Floor Plan - 304. Hughes St.
- Floor Plan - 304 S. Hughes St.
- As Built Survey - 304 S. Hughes St.
- Property Information - 304 S. Hughes St
- Mineral Oil & Gas Rights Disclosure - 304 S. Hughes St
- Residential Property & Owners Association Disclosure - 304 S. Hughes St
- Radon Test - 304 S. Hughes St
- Special Features - 304 S. Hughes St
- Small Town Character Overlay District Exempt Site Plan Review - 304 S. Hughes St.
- Termite Report - 304 S. Hughes St